Sooner or later all women have to accept the fact that they are going to start to experience menopause, as well as its corresponding symptoms. but as with most things, the extent and severity of its symptoms may be reduced or even eliminated entirely. you just need to know how to do it. First of all, it needs to be said that menopause symptoms have a pattern. This pattern can be the result either your hormones or your environment. So the first thing that you need to do is to list down the time and duration when these symptoms attack so as to better prepare for them. In addition to the time factor, you should also pay close attention to what it is that triggers your symptoms to happen. Is it the food you eat? Does it have something to do with a specific time during the day? What about where you live? Does your location affect your menopause? Take note of these things and try to familiarize yourself with what triggers your symptoms. Secondly, make sure that your body is always cool. ventilating your home or work space is a good start, but you should also strive to increase your daily intake of fluids, not to mention keeping yourself cool during hot and humid situations. If your environment is particularly hot however, and you can’t do anything about it, then the best thing that you can do under the circumstances is relax. Menopause symptoms are sometimes triggered by brain chemicals which regulates the body’s temperature. So your ability to relax yourself can certainly make a big difference. In addition to relaxation, you may also want to give herb supplements a try. The effects of night sweats and hot flashes can be minimized with the help of soy based supplements for example, as they help in the production of estrogen in the body. You may also want to try the following herbs: black cohosh, dong quoi, fennel and sarsaparilla. And lastly, try to setup a daily regimen of physical activity. There are numerous studies which indicate that menopausal symptoms are more common among women who lead sedentary lifestyles. This is because exercise tends to increase the endorphin levels in the body, which in turn gives the body additional energy. So if you don’t exercise very often, now is the perfect time to start.
- Breast Cancer: Prevention and Methods of Early Detection
- Breast Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Enhancement for the Modern Woman
- Breast Health/Breast Cancer Prevention Still Needs More Attention
- Breast Massage for Beautiful Breast
- Breastfeeding 101: Find The Perfect Breast Pump For You
- Discover How Breast Cancer Awareness Can Benefit you
- Enhance your Breasts and Protect your Breast Skin at the Same Time
- How Can You Go About Getting the Proper Breast Cancer Diagnosis?
- How to Find the Top Breast Augmentation Surgeon in your Area
- How to Prevent Breast Health Problem/Breast Cancer?
- Risk Factors That Women Ought To Know About Breast Cancer/Breast Health
- Understanding Metastatic Breast Cancer